Last Updated: May 16, 2023
carefully because they - along with other posted policies, rules, and guidelines - govern your use of and interaction with our website (www.anyquestion.com) (the “Site”), our mobile application (the “App”), the other features and software and technologies we provide, and our communications with you. To make these Terms easier to read, we use the word “Services” here to collectively describe and encompass our Site, the App, the other features and software and technologies we provide, including any third-party technologies such as generative AI tools, such as OpenAI or ChatGPT, that we may incorporate into our technologies or make available to Users (“AI Tools”), and our communications with you. These Terms govern your access to and use of our Services, whether as a guest, Site visitor, App user, registered user, subscriber, or Creator (defined below), as applicable, including account holders and non-account holders (each a “User,” collectively “Users”). By using the Services, acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of the Terms, you must not use the Services.
Important Notice Regarding Arbitration
Changes to Terms and Services
Our Services are evolving, and hence we may update them and the Terms from time to time. If we modify the Terms, we’ll let you know either by posting the updated Terms on our Site or App or through other communications. It’s important that you review the Terms whenever we update them or when you use the Services. If you continue to use the Services after we have posted updated Terms, you are agreeing to be bound by the updated Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by the updated Terms, then you may not use the Services anymore and you are prohibited from doing so. We may, at our sole discretion, change or discontinue all or any part of the offerings we provide via our Services, at any time and without notice.
You acknowledge that AnyQuestion may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Services, including the maximum period of time that data or other content will be retained by the Services and the maximum storage space that will be allotted on AnyQuestion’s or its third-party service providers’ servers on your behalf. You agree that AnyQuestion has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any data or other content maintained or uploaded by the Services. You acknowledge that AnyQuestion reserves the right to terminate Accounts (as defined below) that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that AnyQuestion reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
Accessing the Services
You are responsible for obtaining the data network access necessary to use the Services. Your mobile network's data and messaging rates and fees may apply if you access or use the Services from your device. You are responsible for acquiring and updating compatible hardware or devices necessary to access and use the Services and any updates thereto. AnyQuestion does not guarantee that the Services, or any portion thereof, will function on any particular hardware or devices. In addition, the Services may be subject to malfunctions and delays inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications. AnyQuestion reserves the right to modify, revise, or remove the Services we provide, including the Site and App, at AnyQuestion’s sole discretion without notice. AnyQuestion may restrict access to some parts of the Services. AnyQuestion will not be liable for any outages to the Services that may occur, for whatever reason.
Who May Use the Services?
You may use the Services only if you are 18 years or older (or the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction), capable of forming a binding contract with AnyQuestion, and are not barred from using the Services under applicable law. If you want to use certain features of the Services, you’ll have to create an account (“Account”). It’s important that you provide us with accurate, complete, and up-to-date information for your Account and you agree to update such information to keep it accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you don’t, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account. You agree that you won’t disclose your Account login credentials to anyone and you’ll notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account. You’re responsible for all activities that occur under your Account, whether or not you know about them.
AnyQuestion reserves the right to disable any account, username, password, functionality, or content at any time, in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, there has been a violation of any provision of these Terms or other posted policies, guidelines, or rules.
THE SERVICES DO NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL OR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE
The Services may provide you with certain information and data; however, you acknowledge and agree that the Services do not provide or claim to provide any medical, financial or similar professional services or advice, and the information provided via the Services is not intended to establish a physician (or other healthcare professional)-relationship or replace medical or other professional advice offered by a physician or other professional healthcare provider. We are not responsible for any health problems that may result from information you receive through using the Services. You shall be solely responsible for all uses, medical, and business judgments made as a result of any information provided using the Services.
Medical Emergencies. If you or a third party have a medical emergency, call your medical provider or 911 immediately. AnyQuestion and its Creators have no obligation to call 911 or otherwise to contact any third party regarding the content of any message or other content submitted by you regarding your or a third party’s mental or physical condition. AnyQuestion does not endorse any specific physicians, healthcare professionals, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Services. AnyQuestion is not a health or wellness provider and cannot recommend or refer you to any health or wellness provider. Reliance on any information provided by the Services or AnyQuestion’s employees is solely at your own risk.
We welcome feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Services (“Feedback”). You can submit Feedback by emailing us at email@example.com
. You hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), fully-paid, royalty-free license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon, and otherwise exploit for any purpose the Feedback you provide us.
Rights, License, and Terms Related the AnyQuestion App
- Rights in App Granted by AnyQuestion:Subject to your compliance with these Terms, AnyQuestion grants you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable license, with no right to sublicense, to download and install the App on one mobile device that you own or control and to use the App solely for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. Except as expressly permitted in these Terms, you may not: (i) copy, modify or create derivative works based on the App; (ii) distribute, transfer, sublicense, lease, lend or rent the App to any third party; or (iii) make the functionality of the App available to multiple Users through any means. AnyQuestion reserves all rights in and to the App not expressly granted to you under these Terms. This provision will be updated if and when any of our code is released under an open source license. For clarity, the foregoing is not intended to prohibit you from installing the App on another device on which you also agreed to these Terms. Each instance of these Terms that you agree to in connection with downloading the App grants you the aforementioned rights in connection with the installation and use of the App on one device.
- Accessing App from App Store: The following terms apply to any App accessed through or downloaded from any app store or distribution Services (such as the Apple App Store or Google Play) where the App may now or in the future be made available (each an “App Provider”). If you obtain the App through an App Provider, you may be subject to additional terms of the App Provider. You acknowledge and agree that:
- These Terms are concluded between you and AnyQuestion, and not with the App Provider, and as between the App Provider and AnyQuestion, AnyQuestion (not the App Provider), is solely responsible for the App and the content thereof.
- You may not use the App in any manner that is in violation of or inconsistent with the “Usage Rules” set forth in the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions in, or otherwise be in conflict with, the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions.
- The App Provider has no obligation to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App.
- The App Provider is not responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law. In the event of any failure of the App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify the App Provider, and the App Provider will refund the purchase price for the App to you (if applicable) and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the App Provider will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App. Any or any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty, which will be AnyQuestion’s will be the sole responsibility of AnyQuestion, to the extent it cannot be disclaimed under applicable law.
- You and AnyQuestion acknowledge that AnyQuestion, not the App Provider, is not responsible for addressing any claims you have or any claims of any third party relating to the App or your possession and use of the App, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection, privacy, or similar legislation.
- In the event of any third-party claim that the App or your possession and use of that App infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, AnyQuestion will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim to the extent required by these Terms.
- The App Provider, and its subsidiaries, are third-party beneficiaries of these Terms as related to your license to the App, and that, upon your acceptance of the Terms, the App Provider will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms as related to your license of the App against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof.
- You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a terrorist-supporting country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- You must comply with applicable third-party terms of agreement when using the App, e.g., your wireless data service agreement.
- If you have any questions, complaints or claims with respect to the App, they should be directed to AnyQuestion at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The App may contain or be provided together with open source software. Each item of open source software is subject to its own license terms. If required by any license for particular open source software, AnyQuestion makes such open source software, and AnyQuestion’s modifications to that open source software (if any), available by written request to email@example.com
. Copyrights to the open source software are held by the respective copyright holders indicated therein.
Special Note for International Use; Export Control
AnyQuestion is headquartered in the United States. If you access or use the Services from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk. Whether inside or outside of the United States, you are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with the laws of your specific jurisdiction. Software available in connection with the Services and the transmission of applicable data, if any, is subject to United States export controls. No software may be downloaded from the Services or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of U.S. export laws. Downloading or using the App or any other software underlying the Services is at your sole risk.
Content Ownership, Responsibility and Removal
- Definitions: For purposes of these Terms: (i) “Content” means text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, works of authorship of any kind, and information or other materials that are posted, generated, provided or otherwise made available through the Services, including any Output generated by AnyQuestion’s use of AI Tools; and (ii) “User Content” means any Content that Users (including you) provide to be made available through the Services including without limitation, any reviews, ratings, and comments you provide, any Input that you provide to the AI Tools and any Output (as defined below) generated by your use of the AI Tools. For clarity, Content does not include User Content.
- Our Content Ownership: AnyQuestion does not claim any ownership rights in any User Content and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit your User Content. Note that your rights in any User Content that constitutes Output generated by an AI Tool may be subject to additional terms and conditions regarding your rights in such Output. Subject to the foregoing, as between you and AnyQuestion, AnyQuestion is the sole owner of and will retain ownership of all right, title, and interest in the Services and Content, including all underlying software, algorithms, interfaces, technology, databases, tools, know-how, processes and methods used to provide or deliver the Services, documentation, aggregate data related to the Services, all improvements, modifications or enhancements to (or derivative works of) the foregoing (regardless of inventorship or authorship), and all Intellectual Property Rights in and to any of the foregoing. You acknowledge that the Services and Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. You agree not to remove, alter, or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Services or Content.
- Rights in User Content Granted by You: By making any User Content available through the Services you hereby grant to AnyQuestion a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid license, with the right to sublicense (through multiple tiers), to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon, distribute, publicly display, and publicly perform your User Content in connection with operating and providing the Services.
- Your Responsibility for User Content: You are solely responsible for all your User Content. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own all your User Content or you have all rights that are necessary to grant us the license rights in your User Content under these Terms, and (ii) neither your User Content, nor your use and provision of your User Content to be made available through the Services, nor any use of your User Content by AnyQuestion on or through the Services will infringe, misappropriate, or violate a third party’s intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- Rights in Content Granted by AnyQuestion: Subject to your compliance with these Terms, AnyQuestion grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, with no right to sublicense, to download, view, copy, display, and print the Content solely in connection with your permitted use of the Services and solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes.
- Generative AI Tools:AnyQuestion may use or integrate with AI Tools to summarize Content or provide other functionalities related to the Services and may also make certain AI Tools available to Users. Data and other content may be provided to the AI Tools (“Input”) in order for the AI Tools to generate certain output (“Output”). Some AI Tools will be provided by third parties via a plug-in with the Services, and AnyQuestion is not responsible or liable in any way for any such third-party technologies. With respect to third party AI Tools, your use of such AI Tools, including your rights in the related Input and Output, are by the terms of service and usage policies of such AI Tools. To the extent you use the AI Tools, you agree that: (i) you will not mislead other Users as to AI Tools’ involvement in the work; (ii) use images or other personal information of individuals as Input without their consent; or (iii) use, distribute, post or reproduce any Output thatinfringes, misappropriates, or violates any laws or any third party’s intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy. You acknowledge that due to the nature of machine learning, the AI Tools may generate the same or similar Output for third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, you shall not own output generated by AnyQuestion or other Users.
Your Representations and Warranties
By using the Services, you expressly represent and warrant that your use of the Services is solely for your personal use. When using the Services, you agree to comply with all applicable laws. By using the Services, you agree, represent, and warrant that:
- You are eligible to use the Services, based on the requirements outlined in the section entitled “Who May Use the Services.”
- You will only use the Services for lawful purposes, using only authorized means; you will not use the Services for sending or storing any unlawful material or communications or for deceptive or fraudulent purposes.
- You will not use the Services, or any Content accessible through the Services, for any commercial purpose, including but not limited to competing with AnyQuestion services.
- You will not create or compile, directly or indirectly, any collection, compilation, or other directory from the Content displayed through the Services except for your personal, noncommercial use.
- You will keep secure and confidential your account password or any identification credentials we provide you which allows access to the Services.
- You will only use the Services for your own use and will not resell the Services to a third party.
- You will not conduct any systematic retrieval of data or other Content from the Services, and you will not copy any Content displayed through the Services for republication in any format or media.
Third-Party Content: Under no circumstances will AnyQuestion be liable in any way for any content or materials of any third parties (including Users, or any Output generated by a third party’s AI Tools), including for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any such Content. You acknowledge that AnyQuestion does not pre-screen Content, but that AnyQuestion and its designees will have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Services. Without limiting the foregoing, AnyQuestion and its designees will have the right to remove any Content that violates these Terms or is deemed by AnyQuestion, in its sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
General Prohibitions and Enforcement Rights
You agree not to do any of the following:
- use, display, mirror or frame the Services or any individual element within the Services, AnyQuestion’s name, any AnyQuestion trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without AnyQuestion’s express written consent;
- use the Services in any manner that violates federal, state, local, or international law or regulation, including, without limitation, any laws regarding related to the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, AnyQuestion’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of AnyQuestion’s providers;
- impersonate or attempt to impersonate AnyQuestion, an AnyQuestion employee, contractor or agent, another User, or any other person or entity;
- attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any AnyQuestion system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by AnyQuestion or any of AnyQuestion’s providers or any other third party (including another User) to protect the Services;
- use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any material on the Services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, damage, disrupt, or interfere with any parts of the Services, or any server, computer or database connected to the Services;
- use the Services in a manner that infringes, misappropriates or otherwise violates any party’s intellectual property rights;
- modify or create derivative works of the Services;
- reverse assemble, reverse compile, decompile, translate, engage in model extraction or stealing attacks, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or underlying components of models, algorithms, and systems of the Services (except to the extent such restrictions are contrary to applicable law);
- use any part of the AI Tools to develop foundation machine learning models or other large scale machine learning models;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Services (including the App) or any of the software used to operate the Services;
- collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services; and/or
- encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
For some activities related to the Services, AnyQuestion may permit you to use a device equipped with an active connection to an internet service provider to access your AnyQuestion accounts and policies, and to perform certain transactions as available. To facilitate this, you may be given the option to sign, consent to, or agree to certain documents including, but not limited to, these Terms, policies, quotes, updates, notifications, or other information that you request, transaction receipts, documents requiring your signature, or any other documents (“Communications”) electronically by either checking the appropriate box or engaging in a similar online process as instructed online. You agree that by checking the appropriate box within or adjacent to the applicable Communication or engaging in a similar online electronic consent process, you are providing your electronic signature and agree to be bound by the terms and provisions in such Communication just as if you had signed your name to a paper document.
Payments and Payment Services
- General Payment Terms. AnyQuestion may allow Users to pay for access to certain features, products, or services (“Purchases”). When you make a Purchase we may allow payments through a variety of different methods, including but not limited to app store payments (e.g., via the iOS App Store, or Google Play Store), carrier billing, direct billing by AnyQuestion, and other payment platforms that we may choose to authorize and integrate (such as Google Pay, Apple Pay, etc.) (“Payment Methods”). When you choose to make a Purchase, your Payment Method will be charged for the amount (and, if applicable, on the schedule) that was presented to you at the time of Purchase, plus any sales or similar taxes that may be imposed on that payment. You hereby authorize us to charge your Payment Method for those Purchases. You understand and agree that, by signing up for a paid version of the Services (or by purchasing any other feature, product, or service that we may make available through the services), you will be authorizing AnyQuestion and our payment processor to collect, store, transfer, and charge your payment method on file for the agreed upon amount of that transaction. If your primary Payment Method is determined to be expired, invalid, or otherwise not able to be charged, you agree that we may use a secondary payment method in your account, if available. We reserve the right to revoke access to any feature, product, or service that you have purchased in the event that we are unable to charge your Payment Method for the Purchase that you made. Charges paid by you are final and non-refundable, unless otherwise determined by AnyQuestion.
- Subscriptions. Certain AnyQuestion features and functionality are only available to individuals who have Purchased a paid subscription (“Subscriptions”). Subscriptions will consist of a one-time charge, followed by recurring charges (typically monthly recurring charges) as disclosed to you at the time you Purchase the Subscription. By Purchasing a Subscription, you acknowledge that there is an initial and recurring payment feature, and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. You agree that we may submit periodic charges (monthly or otherwise, as disclosed) based on your elected subscription plan, without further authorization from you, until you provide notice (receipt of which is confirmed by us) that you have cancelled your subscription, terminated this authorization, or wish to change your payment method. Such notice will not affect charges submitted before we reasonably could react to your notice. If you subscribed through an “in-app purchase” you can cancel the subscription on your mobile device via the iOS App Store or Google Play Store, or other subscription management settings that your mobile device operating system makes available. If you’re using a Payment Method other than “in app purchases” for your subscription (e.g., debit card, Google Pay, Apple Pay) in order to cancel your subscription or terminate your authorization you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Note we are also intending to build an in-app way of cancelling the subscription soon, so you can also check in the in-app settings to see if it’s available.) Your non-termination of a Subscription reaffirms that we are authorized to charge your Payment Method for the applicable Subscription fees. We may submit those charges for payment, and you will be responsible for such charges. This does not waive our right to seek payment directly from you. Your charges may be payable in advance, in arrears, per usage, or as otherwise described when you initially selected your Subscription (or as your payment terms may be amended thereafter). Finally, you understand that recurring Subscription prices may change in the future, provided that AnyQuestion will give you at least 30 days’ notice of such change with the option to cancel future payments.
- Promotions and Discounts. AnyQuestion may offer discounted Subscriptions or other discounts or promotions (“Promotions”) from time to time, which may result in different amounts charged for the same or similar feature, product, or service. Any applicable sales and use taxes and services fees will be calculated based on the discounted Subscription value after the Promotion is applied. Certain Promotions may only be redeemed once you achieve a specified minimum fee threshold, and any sales or use taxes or service fees do not count towards achieving such threshold. Unless otherwise stated by us in writing, you may only use one Promotion at a time and cannot combine Promotions or any other discounted offers. You may not sell or transfer your Promotion. We may modify or cancel any Promotion at any time. If you violate these Terms, AnyQuestion reserves the right to cancel your Promotion.
- Virtual Items. From time to time, you may be able to purchase a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to use “virtual items,” which could include virtual products or virtual “coins” or other units that are usable within the Services (collectively, “Virtual Items”). Any Virtual Item balance shown in your account does not constitute a real-world balance or reflect any stored value, but instead constitutes a measurement of the extent of your license. Virtual Items do not incur fees for non-use, however, the license granted to you in Virtual Items will terminate in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, when AnyQuestion ceases providing the Services, or your account is otherwise closed or terminated. AnyQuestion, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to charge fees for the right to access or use Virtual Items and may distribute Virtual Items with or without charge. AnyQuestion may manage, regulate, control, modify or eliminate Virtual Items at any time. AnyQuestion shall have no liability to you or any third party in the event that AnyQuestion exercises any such rights. Virtual Items may only be redeemed through the Service. All purchases and redemptions of Virtual Items made through the Services are final and non-refundable. The provision of Virtual Items for use in the Services is a service that commences immediately upon the acceptance of your purchase of such Virtual Items. You acknowledge that AnyQuestion is not required to provide a refund for any reasons, and that you will not receive money or other compensation for unused virtual items when an account is closed or terminated by us.
Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") if you believe in good faith that any content on the Services infringes your copyright, you may send us a notice requesting that the content be removed. The notice must include: (a) your (or your agent's) physical or electronic signature; (b) identification of the copyrighted work on our Site that is claimed to have been infringed (or a representative list if multiple copyrighted works are included in one notification); (c) identification of the content that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, including information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the content on the Services; (d) your name, address, telephone number and email address (if available); (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by you or your agent or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you or your agent is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. You may read more information about the DMCA here
If you believe that your User Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to upload and use the content in your User Content, you may send a written counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent (identified below): (a) your physical or electronic signature; (b) identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled; (c) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and (d) your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal courts located within the state of Delaware. and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, AnyQuestion will send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or User, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at our sole discretion.
Notices and counter-notices should be sent to our Copyright Agent, at 177 Huntington Ave., Ste. 1703 PMB 57566 Boston, MA 02115, Attn: Legal, or email@example.com
. There can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, AnyQuestion has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at AnyQuestion’s sole discretion, Users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. AnyQuestion may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Services and/or terminate the registrations of any Users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
The following disclaimers are made on behalf of AnyQuestion, our affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, successors and assigns, and each of our respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE AND DO NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SERVICES. YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE AI TOOLS OR THE OUTPUT THEREOF is at your own risk. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, ALWAYS AVAILABLE, OR ERROR-FREE, OR WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICES IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR, AND NO WARRANTY IS MADE WITH RESPECT TO, CONNECTIVITY AND AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTS OR ADVICE PROVIDED VIA THE SERVICES, INCLUDING FROM CREATORS, AND DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT THERETO.
- AnyQuestion aggregates creator content, but we are not a health care provider, nor should our Services or any information or content provided through our Services be considered medical or professional healthcare advice, including any questions answered by healthcare professionals. Only your physician or your other health care provider can do that. The Company makes no claims, representations or guarantees that the Services provide a therapeutic benefit or improve other health issues.
- Any health information and links on the Services, whether provided by AnyQuestion or by Creators, is provided simply for your convenience.
- Any advice or other materials provided through the Services are intended for general information purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment or other professional healthcare advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Site, App, or through the Services. AnyQuestion is not liable for any consequences of your use of the Services, or any information, advice or other materials provided through the Services, and you assume full responsibility for your decisions and actions. In particular, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we make no representation or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the Services, other materials and information published as part of the Services.
To the extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify, protect and hold AnyQuestion and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and assigns, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives and service providers harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, suits, losses, liabilities and causes of action (including without limitation, the cost of defense, attorneys' fees, as well as the payment of any final judgment rendered against or settlement agreed upon by AnyQuestion or its parent, subsidiary and/or affiliated companies) arising directly or indirectly from, as a result of, or in connection with: (i) your User Content; (ii) your failure to comply with any of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any applicable laws, rules, or regulations related to your use of the Services; (iv) your use of the Services; (v) any Outputs created by you using the AI Tools; and (vi) Inputs provided by you. AnyQuestion reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with AnyQuestion in asserting any available defenses. AnyQuestion will provide notice to you of any such claim, suit, or proceeding. AnyQuestion reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter which is subject to indemnification under this section, and you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting AnyQuestion’s defense of such matter. You may not settle or compromise any claim against the indemnified parties without AnyQuestion’s written consent. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims that the creditor or releasing party does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release and that, if known by him or her, would have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor or releasing party.” If you are a resident of another jurisdiction, you waive any comparable statute or doctrine.
Limitation of Liability
NEITHER ANYQUESTION NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SERVICES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUES, LOST SAVINGS, LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF DATA OR GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT ANYQUESTION OR ANY OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL ANYQUESTION’S TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES EXCEED ONE HUNDRED US DOLLARS ($100). THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN ANYQUESTION AND YOU.
IF YOU ARE A USER FROM NEW JERSEY, THE FOREGOING SECTIONS TITLED “DISCLAIMERS”, “INDEMNITY” AND “LIMITATION OF LIABILITY” ARE INTENDED TO BE ONLY AS BROAD AS IS PERMITTED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY. IF ANY PORTION OF THESE SECTIONS IS HELD TO BE INVALID UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY, THE INVALIDITY OF SUCH PORTION WILL NOT AFFECT THE VALIDITY OF THE REMAINING PORTIONS OF THE APPLICABLE SECTIONS.
AnyQuestion makes no representation that the Services are appropriate or available for use in your jurisdiction. If you choose to access the Services, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any applicable local, state, and federal laws, rules and regulations.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented throughout the Services is made available for general information purposes only. AnyQuestion does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the information. Any reliance you place on such information is at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to, or User of, the Services, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
You agree that you are solely responsible for your interactions with any other user in connection with the Service, and Company will have no liability or responsibility with respect thereto. Company reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with disputes between you and any other user of the Service.
Links to Third Party Websites or Resources
The Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. We provide these links only as a convenience and are not responsible for the content, products, or services on or available from those websites or resources or links displayed on such websites. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any third-party websites or resources.
Notwithstanding any current or prior election to opt in or opt out of receiving telemarketing calls or SMS messages (including text messages) from AnyQuestion or anyone calling on its behalf, you expressly consent to be contacted by AnyQuestion and anyone calling on its behalf for any and all purposes arising out of or relating to this Agreement or your use of the Services, at any telephone number, or physical or electronic address you provide or at which you may be reached. You agree we may contact you in any way, including SMS messages (including text messages), calls using prerecorded messages or artificial voice, and calls and messages delivered using an auto-telephone dialing system or an automatic texting system. Automated messages may be played when the telephone is answered, whether by you or someone else. In the event that an agent or representative calls, he or she may also leave a message on your answering machine, voice mail, or send one via text. You consent to receive SMS messages (including text messages), calls and messages (including prerecorded and artificial voice and autodialed) from AnyQuestion, its agents, representatives, affiliates or anyone calling on its behalf at the specific number(s) you have provided to AnyQuestion, or numbers we can reasonably associate with your Account (through skip trace, caller ID capture or other means), with information or questions about your Account or use of the Services. You certify, warrant and represent that the telephone numbers that you have provided to us are your correct and current contact numbers. You represent that you are permitted to receive calls at each of the telephone numbers you have provided to us and agree to promptly alert us whenever you stop using a particular telephone number. Your cellular or mobile telephone provider will charge you according to the type of plan you carry. You also agree that we may contact you by email, using any email address you have provided to us or that you provide to us in the future. We may listen to and/or record phone calls between you and our representatives without notice to you as permitted by applicable law. For example, we may listen to and record calls for quality monitoring purposes. You consent to receive communications from us in electronic form should we so elect, including any and all disclosures and other communications that are required by law.
Governing Law and Venue
Except as otherwise provided in the Dispute Resolution provision below, these Terms will be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. With respect to any disputes or claims not subject to arbitration, as set forth above, you and Company each hereby agree that each submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located within the District of Massachusetts.
Dispute Resolution by Binding Arbitration
Please read this section carefully as it affects your rights.
- b. Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized Relief.YOU AND COMPANY AGREE THAT EACH OF US MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING. UNLESS BOTH YOU AND COMPANY AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S OR PARTY’S CLAIMS AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE, OR CLASS PROCEEDING. ALSO, THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF NECESSITATED BY THAT PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM(S), EXCEPT THAT YOU MAY PURSUE A CLAIM FOR AND THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD PUBLIC INJUNCTIVE RELIEF UNDER APPLICABLE LAW TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED FOR THE ENFORCEABILITY OF THIS PROVISION.
- c. Pre-Arbitration Dispute Resolution. Company is always interested in resolving disputes amicably and efficiently, and most customer concerns can be resolved quickly and to the customer’s satisfaction by emailing customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. If such efforts prove unsuccessful, a party who intends to seek arbitration must first send to the other, by certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute (“Notice”). The Notice to Company should be sent to AnyQuestion, Inc. 177 Huntington Ave., Ste. 1703 PMB 57566, Boston, MA 02115 (“Notice Address”). The Notice must (i) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute and (ii) set forth the specific relief sought. If Company and you do not resolve the claim within sixty (60) calendar days after the Notice is received, you or Company may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by Company or you will not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator determines the amount, if any, to which you or Company is entitled.
- e. Costs of Arbitration. Payment of all filing, administration, and arbitrator fees (collectively, the “Arbitration Fees”) will be governed by the AAA Rules, unless otherwise provided in this Arbitration Agreement. If the value of the relief sought is $75,000 or less, at your request, Company will pay all Arbitration Fees. If the value of relief sought is more than $75,000 and you are able to demonstrate to the arbitrator that you are economically unable to pay your portion of the Arbitration Fees or if the arbitrator otherwise determines for any reason that you should not be required to pay your portion of the Arbitration Fees, Company will pay your portion of such fees. In addition, if you demonstrate to the arbitrator that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Company will pay as much of the Arbitration Fees as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. Any payment of attorneys’ fees will be governed by the AAA Rules.
- f. Confidentiality. All aspects of the arbitration proceeding, and any ruling, decision, or award by the arbitrator, will be strictly confidential for the benefit of all parties.
Any notices or other communications provided by AnyQuestion under these Terms, including those regarding modifications to these Terms, will be given: (i) via email; or (ii) by posting to the Services. For notices made by e-mail, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
Waiver of Rights
AnyQuestion’s failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of such right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of AnyQuestion. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise.
Except as otherwise stated herein (See Creators section) or otherwise amended and agreed to by you and AnyQuestion, these Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between AnyQuestion and you regarding your use of the Services, and these Terms supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between AnyQuestion and you regarding the use of the Services. If any provision of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable by an arbitrator or a court of competent jurisdiction, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect - except as otherwise described in Dispute Resolution by Binding Arbitration section. You may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without AnyQuestion’s prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign or transfer these Terms, without such consent, will have no legal effect. AnyQuestion may freely assign or transfer these Terms without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Notice for California Users
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, users of the Service from California are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted (a) via email at email@example.com
; (b) in writing at: Department of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Information Division, 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834; or (c) by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (800) 326-2297 (TDD). Sacramento-area consumers may call (916) 445-1254 or (916) 928-1227 (TDD). You may contact us at: AnyQuestion, Inc. 177 Huntington Ave, Ste. 1703 PMB 57566, Boston, MA 02115, or at 1-855-437-6992.
U.S. Government Restricted Rights
The Services are made available to the U.S. government with “RESTRICTED RIGHTS.” Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. government is subject to the restrictions contained in 48 CFR 52.227-19 and 48 CFR 252.227-7013 et seq. or its successor. Access or use of the Services (including the software that enables the Services) by the U.S. government constitutes acknowledgement of our proprietary rights in the Services (including such software).
AnyQuestion is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. Applications are considered for all positions without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, disability (so long as such disability can be reasonably accommodated), or any other status protected by applicable law. AnyQuestion encourages all qualified applicants to apply.
If you have any questions about these Terms or the Services, please contact AnyQuestion at firstname.lastname@example.org